why are there no payment clauses in my GSA schedule

I am relying on the contracts clauses link on my schedule on GSA elibrary. 52.232-37 is the only payments clause listed. In times past, 52.212-4 was in GSA contracts. It is not in this contract,

I am reading 52.232-37 to mean that the ordering agency must include payment provisions in the task order. There are no FAR or agency clauses on payments included in the task order. There is a general statement that invoices may be presented monthly, in arrears.

My issue is whether partial payments for ODCs are permitted by the contract, or if ODCs must be delivered and accepted before being invoiced. The ODCs are bundled into one very large CLIN, with a unit of measure called "LT," which I take to mean "Lot," as it can't mean liter in the context. This would require contractor to finance all of the ODCs on the contract for one full year before invoicing, it seems? So contractor would like to request some kind of provision for partial payment, which I suppose means requesting partial payments

If the task order hasn’t been issued, suggest contacting the applicable ordering agency…

Same thing if it has already been issued.