Hi,

Only 1 contract shows up on our SAM profile under Reports/Service Contract Report even though we have many that require EMCRA reporting.  But how can we complete eCMRA for each contract if the contract is not listed and there's no way we can add them?  Sent emails to the COs but no responses but we don't want to be non-compliant.  I am guessing COVID19 may have created some delays

Thank you

In the old system, the contractor could add the contract and all the details themselves. If that's no longer the case, I would screenshot the reports page to show the contract is not there and email it to the CO. Then, you're off the hook.

On 5/10/2021 at 7:21 PM, Annette Palazuelos said:

Hi,

Only 1 contract shows up on our SAM profile under Reports/Service Contract Report even though we have many that require EMCRA reporting.  But how can we complete eCMRA for each contract if the contract is not listed and there's no way we can add them?  Sent emails to the COs but no responses but we don't want to be non-compliant.  I am guessing COVID19 may have created some delays

Thank you