TINA Threshold Change?

Currently, FAR 15.403-4(a)(1) states, in pertinent part "The threshold for obtaining certified cost or pricing data is $750,000 for prime contracts awarded before July 1, 2018, and $2 million for prime contracts awarded on or after July 1, 2018." I'm trying to find the FAC and the FAR Case that implemented that threshold change, which was first mandated by the 2018 NDAA. I've searched the WIFCON list of 2018 and 2019 FACs ... with no luck. Did I miss it?

Bob -- thank you. Embarrassed I missed it.

Edited to add that I'm not completely embarrassed, because there does not seem to be a Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) associated with the change. Is that a common occurrence, I wonder?

From trying to remember over a decade or so, the Councils like to group final and interim rules in a FAC.  I do list proposed rules in the bottom right column and add the final rules to the issued FACs as they are included in FACs.  If any are made final and not included in FACs, I shift the Final rule to the left hand column.  The simple answer is that making a rule final without a FAC is done much less often. 

It is my belief that fewer FACs have been issued over the past several years.  If there are no FACs to tie a final rule to as in 2018-005, they just make it final without one.  In this case the rule was nearing 3 years old.

By the way, there are some items that I am not updating at this time.  (I'm saving the information.)  The reason is that I have a new souped-up computer with web-site software and I am planning to design and update the non-discussion forum part of the site.  I think there are about 500 to 1,000 pages to that part of the site and the update will eliminate some of the rarely used pages.  Other pages will look more better.  With that much content, it is like turning the Titanic.