July 1998 - July 2020 = 22 years

bob7947

Happy “Birthday”, WIFCON! It’s been a great ride, every day for 22 years. Thank you, Bob Antonio! 😁

Not sure exactly the day when I discovered WIFCON, but it had to be around 1998/1999 time frame.  Which makes me a long time user, but sorry to say, not much of a contributor.  I must say that I am a huge fan and have recommended this site to anyone that will listen, or that seems interested in expanding their government contracts knowledge.  It is hard to believe that one man developed this site, and keeps it updated, singlehandedly. It is by far (no pun intended) the best "Go to" contracting information site available, anywhere.  It is vastly superior to any agency site that I've seen.  This site is a one stop shopping kind of place, and I for one am grateful it exists.  However, I'm not going to lie, when Vern Edwards stopped participating it was a very sad day, as the WIFCON site lost the benefits of one of the best minds in the business.   I am glad that a lot of his material still exists in the archives.  Bob, thank-you for all you do and have done. You should be very proud!

• 3 weeks later...