How do you reference the location of a FAR definitions?

UnknownKnown1979

On 10/5/2022 at 12:12 PM, UnknownKnown1979 said:

Although this was my first post on WIFCON, I've perused the site for ten years. 

Vern and Don --- You gentlemen obviously truly care about this profession and I commend your service (both past and present) to mentoring us. To purchase and ship material to the newer generation speaks volumes to your sincerity. Just wanted to say "thanks", I guess. ;)

You're welcome. Although, Vern is the one giving out awards.

About 20+ years ago, Vern posted a question here and offered a prize to the first person submitting a correct response. I got it right and he sent me a copy of The Source Selection Answer Book. It was a good question--I'll ask it after the current contest is over.

I'm not a noob but i still looked for the answer and i liked the exercise. would anyone have interest in doing this regularly? i'm thinking exercise of the week like what's the limitation on contractors fee under an A/E contract. i'd guess some people know it but couldn't find the citation. 

1 hour ago, dsmith101abn said:

I'm not a noob but i still looked for the answer and i liked the exercise. Would anyone have interest in doing this regularly.

I’m doing it now, but my assistant is forcing me to set a budget, so I can’t say how regularly I’ll do it.

I’m going to keep the questions focused on FAR study.