I'm Angry and Tired of Reading This DOJ Stuff

These items will be posted on the Home Page for tomorrow.  So Tonight I'm posting it here too.

Government Contractor Agrees to Pay Record $48.5 Million to Resolve Claims Related to Fraudulent Procurement of Small Business Contracts Intended for Service-Disabled Veterans.

Read the DOJ wording for the one below.

Texas company convicted for supplying potentially tainted rocket fuel to NASA.  

I don't know if I'll find anything else but I'm not done with my review yet.

That NASA article says the SpaceX subcontractor knowingly transported contaminated fuel from 2012 to 2020.

The Wikipedia article on SpaceX Dragon 2 says, “The first automated test mission launched to the International Space Station (ISS) on 2 March 2019.[51] After schedule slips,[52] the first crewed flight launched on 30 May 2020.”  I remember this being a moment of American engineering resurgence, as we no longer needed to rely on Russian rockets to get to the ISS.  Here’s a source confirming my recollection.

Was this company “Anahuac Transport Inc.” and particularly its Corporate representatives Gary Monteau and Brant Charpiot (whom admitted guilt) willing to risk the United States of America’s international standing on the world stage just for a few extra thousand bucks each shipment?

I'm sorry. I see these stories--or ones like them--nearly every single day. Along with plea agreements, deferred prosecution agreements, and the like. I don't think there is anything to be done about the situation. At least, I am unable to come up with anything else that can be done.