Cases Act?

I am responding to an RFP that requests Certification of Compliance with the Cases Act.  With a generic name like "Cases Act" the only thing I can find on the internet is  CASE act about copyright.  Does anyone know what the Cases Act is?

Thank you!

I did an internet search for CASES Act.  How about Public Law No: 116-50, Creating Advanced Streamlined Electronic Services for Constituents (CASES) Act of 2019?

Hint:  If the RFP mentions compliance with the CASES Act, your should should be on CASES Act, not CASE Act.  

See OMB memo M-21-03, Modernizing Access to and Consent for Disclosure of Records Subject to the Privacy Act. November 12, 2020.

https://www.osec.doc.gov/opog/Privacy/memorandums/OMB_M-21-04.pdf

This Memorandum provides guidance for Federal agencies to modernize the processes by which individuals may request access to, and consent to the disclosure of, records protected under the Privacy Act of 1974. As required by the Creating Advanced Streamlined Electronic Services for Constituents Act of 2019 ("CASES Act"), this guidance outlines the responsibilities of agencies for accepting access and consent forms provided in a digital format from individuals who are properly identity-proofed and authenticated.

Footnotes omitted.

What agency issued the RFP? The certification requirement might not be legal. See 41 USC 1304(b)(1). The CASES Act, if that's what we're talking about, does not require certification by a prospective contractor.

There is nothing in the FAR System about the CASES Act, and there is no open FAR Case about it.

The only agency that has published a regulation in connection with it is the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection, 86 Fed. Reg. 48900, September 1, 2021.