How soon after the Prime awards a sub does work begin?

GovBiz

Hello everyone,

I have been pondering on the questions below as to how I will work with the staffing agency to provide them with as much specific information as possible.

When they ask me things like : what team are you after or what NAICS code would you like to hire under, when does work begin, have you won a contract yet and similar, it will be useful if I have already won the contract as this will enable me to provide the staffing agency with exact details, whereas if I haven't won it yet the information will be very vague and far from helpful to them.

Which leads me on to think that if there are about 3 months between contract award and work starting, I am sure I can assemble the dream team that has it all. From what I have heard from various staffing agencies, they tend to take a couple of business days to create a working team. If my 3 month window assumption is correct, this could work.

1. How soon after the Prime awards a sub does work begin?
  2. How soon does the sub receive payment from Prime post award?

I am looking forward to your input and advice. Thank you in advance! :)

Both of your questions should be answered in the text of your subcontract.

The text in one subcontract can easily differ from the text in another subcontract.

I do not think you will find a simple or consistent answer to either of your questions 

1 hour ago, GovBiz said:
  1. How soon after the Prime awards a sub does work begin?
  2. How soon does the sub receive payment from Prime post award?

@GovBizYou must provide context for your questions! I have no idea what kind of procurement you're talking about. You write as though we've been discussing your situation for days and know all about it.

The only rational answer I can think to provide to your two questions is: It depends.

Your post is astonishingly thoughtless.