CPCM and Practice Test?

Soton

Has anyone taken the Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM) exam recently and studied from the practice exam offered by NCMA? I'm curious to know how similar they are. I have been using the practice exam as a guide to see where my weaknesses are but the questions never change so I'm practicing from the same set of questions with the same answers so I'm fearful I'm focusing too much on a specific set of topics that may or may not get brought up. Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

After a few days I can answer my own question, which I'll leave for posterity. I'm happy to say I passed the exam but the test rarely mimicked the practice exam. Perhaps that's by design but I would say the practice exam, while it showed my initial gaps, did not prove useful in identifying gaps beyond those initial ones. The practice exam is perhaps good for one or two times but should not be relied on to prove your competency in whole sections despite your initial success in those sections. It was still useful but caused me to overlook certain areas so read everything again and again and join study groups, which I wish I would have done despite passing.