DOD Class Deviation 2020-00013

The subject Class Deviation was originally issued August, 2020, and subsequently has been revised twice. I can find the current version (Rev. 2) in the acq.osd.mil DPAP policy vault. However, I cannot find the original Class Deviation or the October, 2020, Rev. 1. WIFCON recorded the issuance of the original Class Deviation (thanks Bob!) but simply links back to the policy vault and now returns Rev. 2 not the original as issued.

This matters to me because I'm looking for the DFARS supplemental cost principle (231.205-79) that was established by the original Class Deviation and modified by Rev. 1. I can't find it anywhere. Rev. 2 now has a contract clause (252.243-799) to be used when modifying contracts for Section 3610 equitable price adjustments, but makes no mention of the original supplemental cost principle. I cannot find it on Acquisition.gov, and a Google search returns nothing of value.

Is that cost principle simply non-existent at this point, in an example of Soviet-style revisionism? Or does it still exist and my skills are insufficient to locate it?

Your assistance in understanding the story of this elusive DFARS supplemental cost principle gratefully accepted.

NEVER MIND -- I found what I was looking for. Apologies if I sent anybody on a wild goose chase!

Edited by here_2_help
Stupid search skills

I thought I would add that my confusion stemmed from the plethora of DOD guidance and Class Deviations on this topic. I got confused between 2020-O0013 "CARES Act Section 3610 Implementation" (which has been revised three times) and 2020-O0021 "Section 3610 Reimbursement Requests" (which has been revised twice). Neither of which should be confused with DPC Guidance "Implementation Guidance for Section 3610 of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act" or DPC Guidance "Guidance for Assessment of Other COVID-19 Related Impacts and Costs."

Frankly, DCMA Contracting Officers, I do not know how you can keep it all straight. I certainly got confused.