Does GSA consider intra-company work transfers a "commercial sale"?

Folks:

I am attempting to find out if GSA considers an intra-company work transfer (selling services to another business unit of the same company at transfer pricing) a commercial sale for the purposes of the most favored customer and price reduction clauses?

Thanks.

Internal sales are likely a different class of customer on your CSP. The Basis of Award and Price Reduction are probably not tied to this class of customer. However, if these sales were included on the CSP for the class of customer that is tied to your BoA and Price Reduction, then your stuck with it.

I wish our CSP was that detailed. Our class of customer is simply "all commercial customers". Our division really doesn't have commercial products or services, so all of our business is either with the Fed Govt or federal systems integrators. The systems integrators are our "commercial customers' as I read it. I feel like there is a gray area regarding selling services to another division in our company which is reselling them to either a federal govt customer or a commercial company. I am trying to determine if that is a commercial sale and I am coming-up empty on GSA publications.

Appreciate any pointers you might have.