Use of a PWS with an OTA

Karaokelynn

Hi all,

I am in the process of developing a PWS for an OTA. I understand an OTA allows for a lot of flexibility and not subject to all of the rules that a contracts is subject to. I have an AO saying that because of this flexibility, I do not need CDRLs, DIDs, or a QASP. This is performance based. How are we to monitor the performance without identifying the performance standaand expectations? I have not found any information to support not needing those documents. Help!

2 hours ago, Karaokelynn said:

I understand an OTA allows for a lot of flexibility and not subject to all of the rules that a contracts is subject to. I have an AO saying that because of this flexibility, I do not need CDRLs, DIDs, or a QASP. This is performance based. How are we to monitor the performance without identifying the performance standaand expectations? I have not found any information to support not needing those documents. Help!

DARPA has lots of OTA information including sample contracts. Take a look at use of milestone reports in Article 5B, Payments section. https://acquisitioninnovation.darpa.mil/samples-and-resources/samples