Accounting software/platforms compliant with govcon business

GovBiz

Hi all,

So I am registered with WAWF/PIEE but it does appear to be quite technical for me (it could perhaps be a case of watching more tutorials).

Just out of interest, are there other accounting platforms compliant with the govcon business which are less technical and serve the same way (QuickBooks for example?)?

Or is it absolutely mandatory we use WAWF/PIEE?

I am looking forward to your assistance.

Thank you in advance.

4 hours ago, GovBiz said:

Hi all,

So I am registered with WAWF/PIEE but it does appear to be quite technical for me (it could perhaps be a case of watching more tutorials).

Just out of interest, are there other accounting platforms compliant with the govcon business which are less technical and serve the same way (QuickBooks for example?)?

Or is it absolutely mandatory we use WAWF/PIEE?

I am looking forward to your assistance.

Thank you in advance.

Not sure I completely understand your situation. If your company has DOD contracts, the contract should include DFARS 252.232-7003. It mandates use of Wide Area Work Flow (WWAF) for electronic submission of payment requests and receiving reports. The Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE) is the DoD and federal one-stop-shop for procurement capabilities. The PIEE is home to Wide Area Workflow.