Sol .Prep. Guide for ACQ of Commercial Items by DoD

Good Morning-

I was looking at the Solicitation Preparation Guide for the Acquisition of Commercial Items by DoD found in the Quick Kit/Tools section of the WIFCON website and have a question that I'm hoping someone can answer. It states that 52.225-1, Buy American Act-Supplies, 52.225-3,Buy American Act-Free Trade Agreements-Israeli Trade Act and 52.225-5, Trade Agreements Act are "not for Dod use". Why not and where does it say that?

Thank you.

ps..find all the info on WIFCON very good and have recommended it to may people.Heard about it at one of the FAR Bootcamps.

Good Morning-

I was looking at the Solicitation Preparation Guide for the Acquisition of Commercial Items by DoD found in the Quick Kit/Tools section of the WIFCON website and have a question that I'm hoping someone can answer. It states that 52.225-1, Buy American Act-Supplies, 52.225-3,Buy American Act-Free Trade Agreements-Israeli Trade Act and 52.225-5, Trade Agreements Act are "not for Dod use". Why not and where does it say that?

Thank you.

ps..find all the info on WIFCON very good and have recommended it to may people.Heard about it at one of the FAR Bootcamps.

See DFARS 225.1101 "Acquisition of supplies". The DFARS offers its own clauses in lieu of the three you identified.