Sharing informating during protest

Have a construction project that has been subject to multiple protest prior the RFP closing.  Contracting  has been working closely with council to address these protests, but its been unclear when each would be resolved.  As a result, contracting has had to issued multiple amendments and pushed the RFP closing date out repeatedly.  Contractors and subs are understandably frustrated with this.  My question deals with sharing information with contractors and subs.  Is there anything wrong with sharing information, when asked, about the reason behind the multiple amendments being issued.  Trying to be fair to all here, but would be nice to be transparent with industry and let them know what contracting is dealing with and the reason behind the multiple extensions. 

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, LearningCurve1018 said:

My question deals with sharing information with contractors and subs.  Is there anything wrong with sharing information, when asked, about the reason behind the multiple amendments being issued.  Trying to be fair to all here, but would be nice to be transparent with industry and let them know what contracting is dealing with and the reason behind the multiple extensions. 

Thanks. 

The only thing I can think of is a GAO Protective Order and that would involve information you might share.   Protective Orders are included in GAO's Bid Protest Regulations at 21.4.  Here is the Protest Page I once updated.  

• 2 weeks later...