Contract Administration Plan

Can you please be more specific as to the applicability of the SOP, guide, or plan? Will it be applied by the government or by a contractor? What type of contract? Et cetera.

17 hours ago, Former CO said:

Does anyone have a link to a good Contract Administration SOP, guide, or plan?  Thanks!

Consider doing a internet search on the term "COR Work Plan".   In today's word it is akin to a SOP on the government side and the information found may be of an assist for your quest.

Specifically, I'm looking for guidance on administering a Government contract.  How to, etc. It will be to assist contractor employees in administering contracts for the Government.  Thanks.

10 hours ago, here_2_help said:

Can you please be more specific as to the applicability of the SOP, guide, or plan? Will it be applied by the government or by a contractor? What type of contract? Et cetera.

Let's be very clear: you are looking for an SOP, guide, or other document that explains to contract employees (hired by the government via contract or by independent contractor agreement) how to administer a contract. Please confirm. And please confirm you are looking only for post-award administration, not for guidance that spans the entire lifecycle of a government contract. I.e., from contract award through close-out.

32 minutes ago, here_2_help said:

Let's be very clear: you are looking for an SOP, guide, or other document that explains to contract employees (hired by the government via contract or by independent contractor agreement) how to administer a contract. Please confirm. And please confirm you are looking only for post-award administration, not for guidance that spans the entire lifecycle of a government contract. I.e., from contract award through close-out.

This is exactly correct.  I'm primarily interested administration through close-out, but the whole life cycle would certainly be nice. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Retreadfed said:

A quick question, how will such administration be done in light of FAR 7.503(c)(12)?

I'm not the CO, but I imagine the contractor personnel will do a lot of the legwork with Government folks doing things like "ordering changes in contract performance or contract quantities, taking action based on evaluations of contractor performance, and accepting or rejecting contractor products or services)."

2 hours ago, Former CO said:

This is exactly correct.  I'm primarily interested administration through close-out, but the whole life cycle would certainly be nice. Thanks.

All right. Now we're getting somewhere. First, I do not know of such a document; however, I don't think it would be difficult to create one. The outline would be created from DCMA instructions and a surveillance plan, and the content would be populated from the same instructions and the FAR. Sorry I cannot be of more assistance