Telework challenges for the contracts management professional during Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak

AAC

Telework challenges for the contracts management professional during Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What challenges are you facing while teleworking from home during the COVID-19 Outbreak?

• Information Technology – I have challenges connecting remotely and have bandwidth issues
    • Document Processing – I have challenges preparing and posting procurement documents
    • Legal Reviews – I have challenges getting contract documents reviewed/approved by our legal department
    • My office is allowing the option to work from home
    • Proposal Acceptance – Proposals previously required to be submitted hardcopy are now being allowed to be sent via e-mail
    • Amendments – I have no challenges issuing amendments to vendors/suppliers while teleworking
    • Negotiations - I will be able to conduct negotiations via phone or skype while teleworking

The poll only allows one response when multiple selections may be applicable