Accepted DX Rated Order now not getting responses

So you are the prime contractor and the "Sub" is the supplier correct?  If I am reading right......Have you notified the government of the delay as that is your first responsibility?  The discussion with the government will help with your next steps.  As to the sub/supplier are they someone you work with regularly so they are aware of priority ratings?  If so then it seems you would need to take more aggressive action than you have been to get them to respond.  I will leave that to you to decide.   If it is a sub/supplier that is new to you and possibly new to ratings you still might need to take more aggressive action but they might need to be educated too.  On the education part consider working with them (aggressively?) where they contact their local Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) to get them educated on ratings and what their responsibility is. https://www.aptac-us.org/

The DOD office that you can contact for DPAS assistance is the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Industrial Policy. They are delegated authority from the Dept. of Commerce (DOC) that administers the Defense Production Act and related Executive Orders. The DOC website has a briefing package for Industry.  The link is as follows: 

https://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/other-areas/strategic-industries-and-economic-security-sies/defense-priorities-a-allocations-system-program-dpas

From the slide deck: "In the event of a problem a person should immediately contact the contract administration officer for guidance or assistance"

7 hours ago, Cewheaton said:

I have a Sub that has accepted my DX Rated Order back in December. I have been trying to get this company to respond to my questions asking for status. They have now missed 2 important milestones. What can I do to get his supplier back on track?

Suggestions: 1. Advise Seller that your supplier representative is in transit to their plant and request their assistance in providing a work area and employees and managers to review the schedule on work in progress. 2. Escalate to an appropriate executive level at your company, brief the executive and recommend the executive contact a similar level executive at Seller company. 3. Obtain a D&B report. 4. Read every provision of your contract and look for leverage. 5. Determine whether there is any business leverage to exert pressure such as how much your company buys from Seller. 6. Come up with a backup plan such as getting another source and in extreme cases where they are truly a sole source, buying the Seller business and get your milestones met.