MAS Consolidation -- SINS Versus NAICs

Hello:

My company just converted over the to the new MAS GSA Schedule.  We formerly had SIN 132-51 (IT Professional Services) attached to our Schedule, which incorporated NAICs 541511, 541512, 541513, and 541519 (according to the GSA's crosswalk table). 

With the MAS conversion, SIN 132-51 has changed to 54151S (IT Professional Services), which incorporates only NAICS 541511 (according to GSA's updated crosswalk table).    It seems that the conversion to the new SIN dropped NAICS' 541512, 541513 and 541519.  Do I have to MOD the Schedule to adopt the SINs that incorporate the missing NAICS?  Historically, most of our GSA work has been under NAICS 541519.

Very confused and hope someone can help!

Thank you in advance!

With my limited understanding  the SIN/NAICS connection is for a vendor to best determine what schedule a vendor would like to participate in.  I also understand that when an agency orders against a SIN its more about the agency's need fitting the SIN as opposed to a specific NAICS code.   I say this that when I was a CO many years back I do not ever remember worrying to much about NAICS and more about SIN when trying to find the appropriate schedule contract to use for a need.  Remember that size issues are related to NAICS codes as well so if the schedule is definitive as to be a for only small business you would have to qualify as same under the NAICS codes identified in the schedule contract.

Vendors can have contracts under different SINS as well.

Just my thoughts.  I do highly suggest that you contact the schedule point of contact with your question.  Hopefully they will respond. 

@lawyergirl, I couldn't reproduce your results.  I went to https://www.gsa.gov/buying-selling/products-services/professional-services/acquisition-support, downloaded PS-MAS Old SIN to New SIN/NAICS Code Crosswalk Table, and did a search on the new SIN of 54151S.  For some reason, the row (row 70) was hidden, but when I "unhid" it, all the appropriate NAICS codes, including 541519, were listed.