FAR supplement downloads

I go to Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) | Acquisition.GOV to download the complete FAR and various agency supplements. Today I went there to get updated versions, and the complete FAR is still there in pdf, word, and html versions. But unless I'm looking in the wrong place, the supplements are only available in individual sections. I can't find a link to download, for example, the entire DFARS, or AFARS, etc. 

I really don't want to download 52 individual parts for each agency that I work with. Am I looking in the wrong place? Did I miss something?

Why don’t you use the WIFCON links to the FAR and the Agency Supplements?

http://wifcon.com/regulati.htm

17 hours ago, Fara Fasat said:

I go to Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) | Acquisition.GOV to download the complete FAR and various agency supplements. Today I went there to get updated versions, and the complete FAR is still there in pdf, word, and html versions. But unless I'm looking in the wrong place, the supplements are only available in individual sections. I can't find a link to download, for example, the entire DFARS, or AFARS, etc. 

I really don't want to download 52 individual parts for each agency that I work with. Am I looking in the wrong place? Did I miss something?

No, I think that's the way it is. A former colleague of mine at DAU went through the trouble of making a single file for the entire DFARS in pdf. It used to be on the DFARS landing page on the FARSite, but that site no longer exists.

I would not download the FAR or any supplement at all due to the contant changes in the regulations.  I would use the 

•  Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR)  You will see in red "current as of December 31, 2019."  
  • Let's check a recent change to an agency supplement to see if the e-CFR updates.  Go the the Home Page of Wifcon.com in the left column about half-way down.

You will notce this change published in the Federal Register:  

General Services Administration Acquisition Regulation

GSAR Case 2015-G506:  Adoption of Construction Project Delivery Method Involving Early Industry Engagement - Construction Manager as Constructor.  (December 19, 2019)

• You now know the GSAR has been changed.  The hard copy you downloaded a couple of weeks ago, is outdated.  If you look at the 12/19/2019 FR, you will see that GSAR Part 536 has been changed.  Is the e-CFR current?  Let's check.
  • Go back to the e-CFR.  Look for GSA.  Ah, it is in chaper 5 of the FAR System.  Click it.
  • We're looking for Part 536.  First mentally bracket Part [5]36 like this.  That's to remember we are dealing with the FAR System.  Scroll down to Subpart 536.1 and click it.  Notice 536.102 xxx.  You will see notification of the 12/19/2019 change as a link.  Click the link.  It shows you the change where it is supposed to be in the GSAR which is part of the FAR System and tells you when it is effective.

The DFARS was modified on 12/31/2019 as the Wifcon.com Home Page shows.  I am not aware of any more recent change to the FAR System.  That is probably why the e-CFR says current as of 12/31/2019.  An added advantage of the e-CFR is that it shows latest FR change in brackets at ends of sections.

Over the past 2 decades, I've seen the FARsite and acquisition.gov grow to their current forms.  I've also seen agencies, who once published their own supplement on their contracting pages, link to the e-CFR as I do.  I am quite sure that the e-CFR has a direct link to the FR so it can update immediately.  

This is the electronic age (and my terminology for this age may be outdated too) and the e-CFR is the best that I've seen on the internet.  Nothing compares to it.  Everything is at your fingertips according to the FAR system.  It's always there with you.  You can check it on your desktop, your laptop, your note pad, your phone.