Old Construction Task Catalogs for an IDIQ JOC

Is there anyway of digging up a historical construction task catalog that contains unit prices for various line items?  The one I'm looking for is like a 2012-13 version and I know that it was developed by the Gordion Group.  Google search yields nothing.  Any ideas?  Would Gordion provide it if I reached out to them, you think?

Thank you

How about reviewing JOC solicitations or a current JOC contract?

EDIT: didn’t see your other post. I assume you are interested in typical contract “price coefficient factors” being applied to unit price books?  I think that current contracts should be available to the public under Freedom of Information Act (subject to paying for copies, etc.)  However that information might be protected, as the Feds go overboard to keep secret information, unlike Many state and local governments. Locals expect and demand transparency...

Edited by joel hoffman

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2019 at 3:51 PM, joel hoffman said:

How about reviewing JOC solicitations or a current JOC contract?

EDIT: didn’t see your other post. I assume you are interested in typical contract “price coefficient factors” being applied to unit price books?  I think that current contracts should be available to the public under Freedom of Information Act (subject to paying for copies, etc.)  However that information might be protected, as the Feds go overboard to keep secret information, unlike Many state and local governments. Locals expect and demand transparency...

Thank you for the FOIA idea.  I've filed a request and hoping to get something.

Re what I'm looking for, actually I'm just interested in the task catalog itself (some 800 pages), not the coefficient.  

Cal, dId you contact The Gordian Group (not “Gordion”)?  Try 1 (800) 874 2291.

They acquired RS Means in 2014. I think that you are looking for a Means Estimating Guide for a specific year.

Not sure what value it would be for current pricing, only for a historical situation, such as for a task order from that time frame.

https://www.gordian.com/press/the-gordian-group-growth-suppo/

I found a link to the 2012 Edition at Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/RSMeans-Building-Construction-Cost-Means/dp/1936335298

About $51 new and $40 used (good).

if it is for a specific contract at a specific location, the contract solicitation might indicate specific application and how it would be used (site specific applicable labor rates, any other modifiers, etc.).

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2020 at 2:53 PM, joel hoffman said:

I found a link to the 2012 Edition at Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/RSMeans-Building-Construction-Cost-Means/dp/1936335298

About $51 new and $40 used (good).

if it is for a specific contract at a specific location, the contract solicitation might indicate specific application and how it would be used (site specific applicable labor rates, any other modifiers, etc.).

Thank you Joel.  I've reached out to Gordian and awaiting their response.