Task Order CLIN Structure

misse911

Guest PepeTheFrog
4 minutes ago, ji20874 said:

I'm glad you agree that a task order can   stand   alone   from its parent contract.  I wish you had actually read the text of my posts -- if you had, you would be aware that I have never asserted that a task order is a "stand-alone contract"; rather, I have consistently said that a task order can stand alone -- I wish you were able to appreciate the nuance. 

Notwithstanding your obtuseness and your badgering and your shrill voice, I still assert that a task order can stand alone.

Lighten up.

You are mad at an innocent frog because you did not and still do not understand what the term of art "stand-alone contract" means.

In your world, "stand alone" means having one or more differences from the master contract. Wow! That's not really useful. But wait!

15 minutes ago, ji20874 said:

I have never asserted that a task order is a "stand-alone contract"; rather, I have consistently said that a task order can stand alone

Oh, heavens! Thank you for clarifying! It's all cleared up, now! Everyone rest easy! It's all settled! The task order can have one or more differences from the master contract, and the task order can have a different period of performance, and when ji20874 says "stand alone" that's what he actually means! Wow! This is great stuff, do you have a publisher! 

It is embarrassing to carry on like this, rather than admit fault and say you learned something. You are very good at shifting goal posts but nobody serious is fooled that by that. You are free to enjoy your special definitions but you are not free from criticism, discussion, challenges, or refutation when you make mistakes and misuse words and terms. You are also free to arrange toys and have a tea party using any definitions, terms, or debate rules you would like, but where will that get you? The goal is to refine your usage and understanding of terms to improve yourself, or at least it should be. The goal should not be to doggedly try to justify your errors for...what? Saving face? You are arguing with the illustrious PepeTheFrog, who is not even a mammal. PepeTheFrog is just an amphibian who is curious about government contracting and enjoys a fruitful discussion. Thank you for your participation, but you really played the foil in this one. PepeTheFrog will see you in the next one, and bygones will be bygones. 

On 5/2/2019 at 6:51 AM, PepeTheFrog said:

C Culham, how does that bait taste?

On 5/2/2019 at 6:51 AM, PepeTheFrog said:

Please write back again

Well I have been unavailable for a few days but as caught up and looked at comments directed at me my sole conclusion is this....

I am proposing to the administrator that the Forum purpose be restated as not a site for fair exchange but rather a site that invites baiting.  Fruitful dialog with references and promises made and met is not necessary.

Thank you!