Recent Deficient Past Performance and Certificate of Competency

Delayn

On 3/17/2019 at 8:04 PM, C Culham said:

I apologize for not providing all thoughts at once but as this thread advances things come to mind.

CPARS versus PPIRS - If I had a choice I would reference PPIRS.  Why?  Archives in PPIRS suggests that a business has seen and provided input to the completed eval.  Therefore if they did or did not address an UNSAT they received it would seem such facts would help in the value of such an eval on a future procurement. By example consider 15.306(b)(4).

Also a visit of FAR 42.15 would likely help you as well.

Awesome! I have been researching all the information you have been providing.  

I have another question but I am afraid that it will provide too much details of the acquisition.  Is there any way we can discuss it in a private forum?

You can contact members in private by going to the upper right of this page and looking at the letter icon.  That is the messenger.  It goes between those involved in the message.

One caveat.  The person you have a private message with may be an interested party.  You may want to get a feel if the party is involved in the procurement by asking some questions of him/her.   

3 hours ago, bob7947 said:

You can contact members in private by going to the upper right of this page and looking at the letter icon.  That is the messenger.  It goes between those involved in the message.

One caveat.  The person you have a private message with may be an interested party.  You may want to get a feel if the party is involved in the procurement by asking some questions of him/her.   

Thank you.