Incurred Cost Submissions

Sbadar

ICE (INCURRED COST ELECTRONICALLY) MODEL 

The ICE Model, is the electronic version of the "Model Incurred Cost Proposal" . It provides contractors with a standard, user-friendly ICE submission package for preparing adequate incurred cost proposals in accordance with FAR 52.216-7, 

Sbadar

As govtacct02 correctly said, nobody can answer your question with accuracy because nobody knows your circumstances. How big is the company? How many overhead pools/service centers? How many contracts? What type are they? How many subcontractors to be reported? How much "scrubbing" for unallowables have you done? All those factors help determine the price you will pay.

Still, as a data point that may or may not be applicable--

When I prepped the ICE models for a service provider with a very simple cost allocation structure and only two flexibly priced government contracts, I charged $50,000. Of course, that was a decade ago and I was with a very large CPA firm at the time. So I would expect a mid-tier firm to charge about that amount today (~ $50,000 for a very simple submission). If that firm has to review your transactions for cost allowability, double that value, at a minimum.

FYI, most of my current clients scrub their accounts and prepare their own ICE submissions, and I review the submissions and provide feedback via email/phone. My fees typically run $3,000 - $10,000 for that service, depending on the factors I listed above and how much remedial work needs to be done.

Message me and I will give you the names of two mid-tier firms that can provide you with quotes, based on circumstances you can relate directly to them.