Publicizing Price-Related Factors Under Sealed Bidding

I am working on a sealed bid where the Government is getting origin pricing and arranging the transportation.  The bids are going to be evaluated by adding the cost of the transportation to the Government as a price-related factor and awarding to the lowest price based on the combination of these.  In this situation, do I have to publicize just the amount bid or the evaluated price (amount bid + cost to government = evaluated price).

...To record in the Abstract of Bids? 

What good would it do to only record the bid price at point of origin? The award price criteria is total cost to the government, which includes shipping cost. 

• 3 weeks later...

I know that the abstract should show the amount bid - would I have to include the price-related factor (cost of transportation) on the abstract - or is there any document that I should be issuing to the public that shows the evaluated price (bid price plus cost to the Government to transport the item).  My main fear is that, if I only show the bid price, I might get a lot of questions from bidders  asking why the lowest-priced bid didn't get the award.  

Just show it in the remarks column and be done with it. The public bidding process is meant to be just that - “Public” for transparency. 

Will that alleviate your concerns? 

Are you looking for a specific FAR or Agency prescription to do it or to allow you to do it?  The FAR doesn’t prescribe how to do it. I would suggest then, use your head. If the bid opening and recording process is meant to be public, then show how you determined who won the contract award.