The Wifcon Forums and Blogs

Vern - How would you characterize the difference between a Q&A and a Q&A Discussions page?  Each Q, regardless of the forum, will result in several As and on many occasions those As will lead to discussions.  I read many questions just to see the conversations happening and have grown in my knowledge because of that.  When I go to the "unread" section, I don't even notice what forum the questions are in as it doesn't matter to me if the question was posed by a beginner, a seasoned professional, or by the true experts....  the point for me for this site is to learn (and occasionally help if I can), no matter what forum it is in.  Why should someone be admonished just because they posted based on the topic and not whether or not he is a beginner?  I guess I'm missing a piece to the puzzle.  

50 minutes ago, Desparado said:

Each Q, regardless of the forum, will result in several As...

That's not true. There have been several threads in which there was one question and one answer or a single answerer.

48 minutes ago, Desparado said:

Vern - How would you characterize the difference between a Q&A and a Q&A Discussions page? 

I wasn't making a distinction. I was saying that Bob could use either title.