Degrees and experience

rsenn

Can a company grant degrees and certificates?

If I need my employees to be Certified Oracle Experts, can I have my HR department issue them certificates certifying them as Certified Oracle Experts?

Ditto for degrees.  Can I have my HR department issue a certificate in the corporate name awarding a Masters degree?  The degree certificate would be modeled after one from one of the big universities.

10 minutes ago, rsenn said:

Can a company grant degrees and certificates?

If I need my employees to be Certified Oracle Experts, can I have my HR department issue them certificates certifying them as Certified Oracle Experts?

Ditto for degrees.  Can I have my HR department issue a certificate in the corporate name awarding a Masters degree?  The degree certificate would be modeled after one from one of the big universities.

Sure. Absolutely. Just don't try to ever pass those pieces of paper off as the real thing. For example, Oracle defines its certification, and Oracle is a big company with lots of legal resources. You might find Oracle taking an interest in another company that tried to redefine an Oracle certification as simply being a piece of paper without any substance behind it.

Have fun! Everybody should get a participation ribbon.