FAR 52.222-50 , Form X37101?

StePa

Hello, 

One of our primes sent an annual certification and the form asks whether we have received one or more subcontracts containing FAR 52.222-50 in which Form X37101, Certification Regarding Combating Trafficking in Persons has been executed in the preceding 12 months and/or is currently performing such subcontract(s). 

I have searched for what Form X37101 is. I cannot seem to find any information using Google. The only other results are the actual FAR clause which makes no mention of this form and other companies which include this in their vendor certifications. 

Am I missing something? Could someone advise on what the form is? Thank you. 

14 minutes ago, FrankJon said:

It looks like that form number is specific to Boeing. Ignore that part of the question. Respond to whether you have filed the annual certification.

Hello, 

I assumed this at first as well. I assumed the prime had a form specific to them but they are not Boeing. Googling the form also brought up various other companies that use the exact language. I am not sure if their contracts people just copied and pasted each others forms though.  I was just worried that I'm searching in the completely wrong place and may have just missed the form. Thanks for your response.