Contract Workforce

Sue1234

I have a question that has been asked. We have a solicitation for a construction contract and the question asked is as follows: Are there any employment restrictions? Are registered aliens permitted to work on this project? I think I may have found the answer. My solicitation has FAR 52.222-54 Employment Eligibility Verification in it so they can check the DHS web page to see if the person is eligible.

I have a question that has been asked. We have a solicitation for a construction contract and the question asked is as follows: Are there any employment restrictions? Are registered aliens permitted to work on this project? I think I may have found the answer. My solicitation has FAR 52.222-54 Employment Eligibility Verification in it so they can check the DHS web page to see if the person is eligible.

Sue1234 - Just as a note for future postings - the contracting workforce pages are for issues that effect Government contracting officials (1102, 1005, 1106), not for discussing contractor employee qualifications. Perhaps another forum would have been a better choice to obtain responses.

• 3 weeks later...

I was checking to see if any other 1102 had ever had this as a Request for Information asking this question and if there was a response that would be appropriate. I have never seen anything like this and my technical people said that RFI is not one that they would answer.

Sue, I think Leo was trying to tell you that this topic area is intended for Contracting employment type questions, not contractor employee questions. :)

Sue, I think Leo was trying to tell you that this topic area is intended for Contracting employment type questions, not contractor employee questions. :)

Joel - Exactly what I meant to say. THANKS!!!