Commercial Subcontract

I don't understand what you mean by "Commercial Template"? Are you referring to a subcontract issued under the Uniform Commercial Code? Are you referring to a subcontract for a commercial item/service issued under a prime contract that has FAR clauses? You are being quite opaque.

A subcontract may vary depending on the country where subcontract work is performed, the country where the subcontractor "resides," the country where your company resides and the relationship between the Dubai office and your company. Is the Dubai office considered to be a company under Dubai law or recognized under Dubai law as  a company under the laws where your company resides.   

You should be able to Google standard contracts for the sale/purchase of international goods and download them free and/or buy them. However, you may wish to consult your company's attorney with respect to what I said above, decisions to make regarding application (or opting out) of the 1980 UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, application of the Uniform Commercial Code, and application of the standard terms of purchase currently in use by your company. Bottom line, just blindly adopting some existing form would probably turn out to be the right thing to do for your company only by accident. I have known such accidents to happen when neither party reads the contract, both parties comply with laws such as export and import as a matter of practice, and both parties expectations are met regardless of what the contract says.