DFARS- is the Hill AF Site down?

FARmer

Hi Everyone,

I have been trying to access the Hill AF website for the latest and greatest DFARS and keep receiving a "Connection timed out" notice. I have had other 1102 buddies try accessing and all are having the same result. I have been trying to access the site since last week with no success.  I have tried to google etc. to see if there was any known maintenance taking place over the Holidays and was unable to dig anything up. Does anyone know whats going on? 

Also, does anyone one know any other electronic means to search the DFARS. It appears that the one posted on DPAP's website is the 2009 version with a revision date of 10/15/2009.

I also get a timeout message for the Hill Farsite. 

I'm looking at the DPAP website and it shows the latest version being 12/22/2016.  I think the 10/15/2009 date your are seeing is the date the table of contents was last revised.  Each of the subparts has it's latest date listed at the top.

http://www.acq.osd.mil/dpap/dars/dfarspgi/current/

I assume you are trying to search the entire document at once.  It appears there is no such option. However, you can download the DFARS in three separate pdf files by licking on the yellow folder in the upper right hand corner.  From there you can take the three separate files and should be able to combine them using Adobe Acrobat.  The files are Parts 201-225, 226-251, and 252 through Appendix I.  You can do a keyword search in Adobe.

Capture.JPG

• 3 weeks later...