The Wifcon Forums and Blogs

Sign in to follow this  
bob7947

Section 822: Enhanced Competition Requirements.

3 hours ago, here_2_help said:

Can you point me to the Title/Section that discusses the reorganization? I've looked and I cannot find it.

Thanks

See Title IX, Section 901.

Thank you gentlemen. Much appreciated.

Bob, FYI, your NDAA analysis has links to the conference reports, but no active link (that I could find) to S.2943.

h_2_help:

I realized that last night.  I have to add links and am waiting for a P. L. to be assigned.  It should be assigned shortly.

3 hours ago, bob7947 said:

h_2_help:

I realized that last night.  I have to add links and am waiting for a P. L. to be assigned.  It should be assigned shortly.

No worries. I don't mean to be a complainer -- your annual analysis of Title VIII is an invaluable resource ... very much appreciated!

4 hours ago, bob7947 said:

h_2_help:

You've probably seen it already, but I just received a notification of recent PL issuances.  It is Public Law 114-328.

Here is the status of implementation of Section 825 of the 2017 NDAA:

Open FAR Cases as of April 07, 2017

Case Number: 2017-010

Part Number: 13.106-1, 15.304, 16.505(b)(1), 16.505(b)(2)

Title: (S) Evaluation Factors for Multiple-Award Contracts

Synopsis: Implements section 825 of the NDAA for FY 2017 (Pub. L. 114-328). Section 825 amends 10 U.S.C. 2305(a)(3) to address the requirement to include cost or price to the Government as a factor in the evaluation of proposals for certain multiple-award task- or delivery-order contracts and 2304c(b) to modify the exceptions to fair opportunity. Applicable to DoD, NASA, and Coast Guard.

Status: 03/23/2017 CAAC received DARC revisions to draft proposed FAR rule and FRN. CAAC discussed draft proposed FAR rule on 04/05/2017.