DOD Small Business Subcontracting Plan Template

I am working on a proposal to DOD DTRA and the BAA requires a small business subcontracting plan, but does not provide an example of the format DOD expects to be followed.  I searched the internet and have been unable to find any examples. I have worked on plans for DHHS in the past and they would provide a template.  The BAA simply refers to the FAR's: "Any Offeror, other than small businesses, submitting a proposal for an award with a value more than the amount listed in FAR 19.702(a)(1) and that has subcontracting possibilities, must submit a subcontracting plan in accordance with FAR 19.7" and " The narrative in the subcontract plan must address each element listed in FAR 19.704(a)(1)-(11)."

Can anyone provide advice on where I might find a template or is the format up to the individual offeror?

Thank-you

sjanke,

You didn't type whether you are developing a master plan or an individual contract plan -- or both. Regardless, there is no "template" as such. Instead, there are certain elements that need to be described in order for the plan to be compliant and to have it be approved by the CO. In addition to the required elements, the actual plan "goals" are typically based on historical values adjusted for the current procurement.

Hope this helps.