Wifcon Forum Members By Age Group  

93 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Age Group?

• 60 Years and Above
    • 50 to 59 Years
    • 40 to 49 Years
    • 30 to 39 Years
    • 29 Years and Under

Wifcon.com seeks users of all ages and it must cater to all ages.  I've placed your responses into 5 groups.  Please click the age group in which you are included.  The purpose of this poll is to attempt to provide you with a better Wifcon.com experience.

This is an anonymous poll so your display name is not shown with your vote.   

The "members have voted" number does not equal the number who voted by group because one vote was not recorded by the software.  Since that vote was not recorded in the proper category, I have added my only vote to that category.  Of course, that continues the difference between the vote statistics but now the missing vote is in its proper category.

As you can see from the Poll above, the Wifcon.com Members have the continuing opportunity to answer the questions of people who seek your help--especially those in the beginning of their careers.  We are all quite generous with our time.  Your generosity includes the answering of questions and the providing of assistance to those who seek it.  My contribution has been the operation of this entire site for a pittance.   Yes, there is more to this site than The Wifcon Forums and Blogs.

With all the accumulated knowledge of our members, we have the opportunity and necessity to attract and assist less experienced members who are under 30 years of age.  

As an initial effort to attract these less experienced members to participate in the Forums, I will open a For Beginners Only category under the Contracting Forum in the next few days.

Thank you for responding to this poll.  I am surprised to see that this poll is not as lopsided as I thought it would be.

Thank you all for continuing to add to your category.  Although the under 29 group is on the lower side, the structure as it now stands is amazing to me.  I thought it would be lopsided.

If you haven't added your answer to this poll.  Please do.  Those that have answered it seem to be nearly equally divided among the age groups I started.