Breaking News Area

bob7947

If you go to the top line and mouse-over the Wifcon.com Home page, you will see the Breaking News Area

If you are aware of this area, I would like to know.  If you use this area, I would like to know.  Just drop a brief response.

There are some items that won't be available until the next day so they look like the DFARS cases posted today.  Other items, I find from different countries that interest me are added too.  If I find something I can upload immediately, I will post it on the Home Page at that time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don, et al:

I now have the "Breaking News" page on the Discussion Forum & Blogs set up so that it will list new items as unread that I post to it during the day.  You will see 3 categories:  Rules & Tools, Legal Opinions, and News.    You also will see the three databases that support it.  This feature will be used together with the Home Page to keep you informed and to allow me to add items quickly so you will see it here first--at Wifcon.com.  If an item is something that belongs on the Home Page--say an OFPP or OMB item--that is available immediately, it will be posted first to the Home Page and then to the Breaking News page.  At least that is my intent.