ASBCA Website

DoD computers have shut out non .mil addresses for security upgrade.   It is affecting many different systems.  We cannot get FAC-C certifications on FAITAS because of this issue.  They do not know how long they will be unaccessable.

Boof,

Do you know if this was an intentional step in the security upgrade process, or whether it was an unintended consequence? Because it seems to be a kind of a big deal, based on your description.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if anything has changed for anybody else, but I STILL cannot access the ASBCA website. Saying that the security for the .MIL addresses is impacting access doesn't seem correct, because the DCAA website -- www.DCAA.MIL -- is available. At this point, my work is actually being negatively impacted by the lack of access, because I want to research some decisions.

I would like to write a letter of complaint but, quite honestly, I don't know to whom to address my complaint. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks for the help!

35 minutes ago, here_2_help said:

I don't know if anything has changed for anybody else, but I STILL cannot access the ASBCA website. Saying that the security for the .MIL addresses is impacting access doesn't seem correct, because the DCAA website -- www.DCAA.MIL -- is available. At this point, my work is actually being negatively impacted by the lack of access, because I want to research some decisions.

I would like to write a letter of complaint but, quite honestly, I don't know to whom to address my complaint. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks for the help!

help,

Send me a list of what you want and I'll send you the cases.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Yes it is out with Error 403.  Error 403 is explained as

In this blog, we will cover the reasons for this and your options to restore operations for your site if you see this error.

There are 3 conditions that can cause this error to be presented.

• The site has reached a billing limit and your site has been disabled.
  • The Website has been stopped in the portal.
  • The Azure Website has reached a resource quota limit that applies to either Free or Shared scale modes.

It has been out for days and it probably does not have an active webmaster.