Jump to content
The Wifcon Forums and Blogs
Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Posts

The company I work for has established a CRADA with a government agency. As with most CRADA's, including this one, some form of contribution is required. With that said, our company normally funds our CRADA activity through strategic investment. However, a recent request came by my desk funding the CRADA work with Independent Research and Development funds. I have done some research and have not found any information that would prohibit such action. Yet it does seem odd to me as our costs are recovered through our indirect rates, however, those costs are considered our own investment costs.

If some guidance would be provided Id greatly appreciate it.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this