MFC no longer active customer

If, after completing a base period, one of the customer you used as your Mfc is no longer a current Client are you required to find the next best active client. Our boa was based on a per client per labor category basis. Since we no linger have certain clients are we required to furnish information for the next best current rate? If we do it will result in an increase to our prices. If we're not obligated to, we've still maintained the discount relationship so could we still leave the rates unchanged if we elected to?

Michael11 you are asking a question that is better left for lawyers. I'm not a lawyer and I don't have an answer for you.

I do know of one GSA schedule holder who submitted valid comparison companies and then promptly stopped selling to them, just to make sure the disclosed pricing remained unchanged. As far as I know, there were no repercussions from that stratagem.

On the other hand, not a month goes by without some poor GSA schedule holder settling allegations of a violation of the price reduction clause or paying for a failure to make a good disclosure of commercial pricing practices, so one ignores the letter and spirit of the clause requirements at one's peril.

You may get answers to your question on this forum, but I suggest you rely on the advice of a competent attorney instead.

Hope this helps.