Subcontracting Plans -IDIQ

What dollar /contract values does one put in a Subcontracting Plan for an IDIQ type contract? Do we "assume" a dollar value as a point of reference, or just stick with goals as a % and not address dollar value because it is an uknown...?

By a"assume "a dollar value, I mean if the IDIQ Ceiling $519 M and we know, 5 IDIQ'S will be awarded...do we assume a hypothetical contract value of $103.8 M (for each awardee) $20.7M each year over a 5 year POP, and apply the goal% against the the hypotheitcal dollar vale?

Thanks for your input.

• 1 year later...
What dollar /contract values does one put in a Subcontracting Plan for an IDIQ type contract? Do we "assume" a dollar value as a point of reference, or just stick with goals as a % and not address dollar value because it is an uknown...?

By a"assume "a dollar value, I mean if the IDIQ Ceiling $519 M and we know, 5 IDIQ'S will be awarded...do we assume a hypothetical contract value of $103.8 M (for each awardee) $20.7M each year over a 5 year POP, and apply the goal% against the the hypotheitcal dollar vale?

Thanks for your input.

I see no reply, yet, I have a similar question. Our CO is requiring $ values in our SmallBizSubK plan under a multi-year IDIQ. I strongly prefer to insert percentages as this is most accurate. By definition, dollar values would be of no real value.

Thanks for any response.