Thank You Wifcon.com Regulars Who Respond To Questions

bob7947

I won't try to name all the regulars who answer your questions because you know who they are. They are the individuals who tirelessly respond to your questions and give their opinions. They are the ones who provide citations to law, regulations, and cases and provide you with the opportunity to do your own research. That's right! Their responses should lead you to your own research.

There are thousands of users registered and many more lurkers and all of you should join me in thanking those who help you with your questions. All together, you view this forum hundreds of thousands of times each month. The ones you should thank are the ones who respond to questions and make this discussion forum work! Its not me; its them. I'm just the referee.

Bob, I'd also like to thank both those who respond to questions and those who start threads with questions. I also appreciate those of you who are industry members for your viewpoints. I have learned a lot from this Forum myself. Finally, I'd like to thank you again for your wonderful Website and all of its pages. This is a treasure trove of information.

I thank you Bob and all the contributors! Wish I had more time (and courage) to participate more often.

Linda, I apologize if I or any other persons here have ever intimidated you.

No apologies necessary. I can take it! It's as much a fear of disclosing things I've seen over the years that I shouldn't disclose for purposes of job security as it is in revealing my ignorance. I actually think the contributors here are more gentle in their responses than I might be. :) Couldn't resist an emoticon!

I would like to express my gratitude and sincere appreciation to all of the contributors for taking time out of their very busy schedules to provide assistance and support our community.

Personally, I couldn't do what I do without this site--it helped me out of various conundrums more times than I can count!

THANK YOU!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I want to echo what others have posted on this topic. Thank you guys (e.g., Vern, formerfed, Don, and others) for taking the time out of your busy schedule to respond to people's inquiries/questions and concerns (even though some may have already been answered more than once in this forum site) -- just in a different context. I remember my first post back in 2009 as an Army intern (clueless and only starting to learn the Acquisition career field)... the responses I got provided some insight/guidance on what I should take into consideration... AND I can attest that this site, the educated and candid responses (ahem Vern) I've received/read HELP contribute to my professional development in this career field. So a BIG THANK YOU contracting professionals!