The Wifcon Forums and Blogs

trplyr

Looking for Comptroller General Decision

"That's a 1982 decision. Free online decisions date from 1995. You will need Westlaw or Lexis to get it."

A possible free resource is the law library at a Federal Courthouse. I don't know if they still purchase hard copies but back in the 1990's, I used to occasionally use the law library in the Federal Courthouse, next door to our Federal Building in Mobile. We also had a good one at our Corps Office in Huntsville. If you are a government employee, you should be able to get access to the law library at the Courthouse. You may also ask your attorney advisor to download and send it to you. I don't know if one can create a file from LEXIS, etc. But I would think so.

A possible free resource is the law library at a Federal Courthouse. I don't know if they still purchase hard copies but back in the 1990's, I used to occasionally use the law library in the Federal Courthouse, next door to our Federal Building in Mobile. We also had a good one at our Corps Office in Huntsville. If you are a government employee, you should be able to get access to the law library at the Courthouse. You may also ask your attorney advisor to download and send it to you. I don't know if one can create a file from LEXIS, etc. But I would think so.

I sent a request to GAO Research via their web site on Saturday. I just got the PDF today.

I'm impressed with the turn around time.