Wage Determinations

I am looking to do a wage determination for a Supply clerk assitant type employee. I cannot find any such job discription on Salary.com of GSA schedules, any ideas or data mining suggestions? Or possibly I am just calling the job discription incorrectly, anyone know what a civilian counterpart is designated?

Thank you in advance Steve...

How about this from the Service Contract Act Directory of Occupations?:

01410 SUPPLY TECHNICIAN

This position performs limited aspects of technical supply management work (e.g., inventory management, storage management, cataloging, and property utilization) related to depot, local, or other supply activities. Work usually is segregated by commodity area or function, and controlled in terms of difficulty, complexity, or responsibility. Assignments usually relate to stable or standardized segments of technical supply management operations; or to functions or subjects that are narrow in scope or limited in difficulty. The work generally involves individual case problems or supply actions. This work may require consideration of program requirements together with specific variations in or from standardized guidelines. Assignments require:

(a) a good working knowledge of the governing supply systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines; (:) an understanding of the needs of the organization serviced; and © analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to collect the necessary data to establish the facts, and take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines.