"I have all of my contract certifications"

I've been trying to find the industry standard of all certifications, but my search has only directed me to several sites selling classes etc.

My question: When someone in contracts administration/management says "I have all of my contract certifications", what does that include?

It depends upon the size of the box they are talking about.

The smallest box is for Contracting certifications such as those issued by DAU or FAI: i.e. "I am level III certified so I am done!"

The next size of box is the secondary certifications encouraged by DAU: i.e. "I am level III certified in my primary career field, and level II in my secondary career field, so I am done!"

The biggest box is professional level certifications, which is what I am working towards right now: i.e. "I am level III certified in my primary career field by DAU and FAI, halfway to level II certification in a secondary career field and CFCM certified by NCMA, working towards full CPCM over the next year. And maybe, just maybe, I will be done then!"

Ask them what size of box they are using to make a statement "I have all of my contract certifications".