Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wayforward

CPAR APPEAL

5 posts in this topic

Is there any recourse to an unfavorable CPAR rating? If the Reviewing Official concurs with rating, is it over or not?

what if there were factual inaccuracies in the CPAR evaluation? or it is clearly bias or "personal"?

Is there any recourse to an unfavorable CPAR rating? If the Reviewing Official concurs with rating, is it over or not?

what if there were factual inaccuracies in the CPAR evaluation? or it is clearly bias or "personal"?

Yes. No. No.

You need to read the CPARS/FAPISS guidance. And a rating can be litigated if necessary.

Hope this helps.

I saw no specifics in the guidance about the step(s) after the Reviewing Official concurs (after considering the Govt's rating and the Contractor's rebuttal/non-concurrence). I understand that litigaton is rarely successful.

wayforward,

I suggest you read the September 2011 Briefing Papers article titled "Challenging Contractor Performance Evaluations: FAR Processes and Claims Before The Court of Federal Claims and The Boards of Contract Appeals" by Kara M. Sacilotto.

Excellent article and just the guidance I was seeking. It's too bad Briefing Papers aren't free.

Thanks again!