CPFF IDIQ w Multiple TTOs

On 4/19/2022 at 8:13 PM, joel hoffman said:

The estimated cost of an order commencing in one period and extending into a subsequent ordering period should reflect when the work will be performed. The maximum rates are pre-established.

EDIT: I just re-read the initial post. It’s unclear to me now how these task orders were initially priced for work that extends across ordering periods. The OP stated: “When OY2 was excercised we gave increases to coincide with the OY all still below the OY2 max ceiling rates.” Was this contemplated in the establishment of the basis of estimated cost for the task orders or not? 

Because of how the previous CO handled the estimates it was understood that they were just estimates and that we would bill at the current year rates for the positions. I thinkit is important to note that in no circumstances have we exceeded the actual task order estimate, the individual rates being are  being cited as the reason for the rejections.

13 hours ago, Tamika said:

Because of how the previous CO handled the estimates it was understood that they were just estimates and that we would bill at the current year rates for the positions. I thinkit is important to note that in no circumstances have we exceeded the actual task order estimate, the individual rates being are  being cited as the reason for the rejections.

Is the previous CO still available to contact for discussion and support? 

13 hours ago, Tamika said:

We submit estimates based in the current year's rate for each task order.

Hmm, so you essentially propose using the current years rates for the entire task order, correct?  There appears to be some apparent inconsistency or missing context to the scenario here…

If you are and have been proposing using the current rates for each entire task order, then it appears that your interpretation agrees with the current government interpretation.