What Happened to the Rule of Two?

Today, I went to the GSA and Hill AFB FAR sites to copy the FAR 19 coverage of the Rule of Two. Not only is it not on the official FAR site, but it is not on the Hill AFB site. Moreover, the Hill AFB site does not match the official FAR site.

Could this be the work of a sinister large business force? Could it be a product of my technological incompetence? Could it be that the FAR Council reinterpreted the SB legislation and dropped the Rule of 2? Or, could it be that the Rule has been moved from FAR 19.502-2 (B) to another FAR Part, Subpart or section?

I just checked e-CFR and it's not there either. Bizarre.

FAC 2005-50 only added a sentence to the beginning of paragraph (B). It made no other changes. FAC 2005-51 didn't touch FAR 19.502-2(B).

Do we furlough the SADBUs?

I have it on good authority that Monsieur V has contacted the right people. They have acknowledged an editing error that will be corrected next week.

I have it on good authority that Monsieur V has contacted the right people. They have acknowledged an editing error that will be corrected next week.

Please note that the rule of two is still listed as a requirement to set aside awards for HUBZone, SDVOSB, and WOSB concerns.

• 2 weeks later...

It is back as of today.