Order of Precedence

I am responding to a FFP solicitation for commercial items. The SF 1449 calls out 52.212-3 Alternate I (Mar 2011) but Section L (provided as an attachment to the solicitation) specifies that FAR 52.212-3 (Nov 2007) should be included in my price proposal. Does the SF 1449 have precedence? The period for questions has closed. Appreciate any advice.

I am responding to a FFP solicitation for commercial items. The SF 1449 calls out 52.212-3 Alternate I (Mar 2011) but Section L (provided as an attachment to the solicitation) specifies that FAR 52.212-3 (Nov 2007) should be included in my price proposal. Does the SF 1449 have precedence? The period for questions has closed. Appreciate any advice.

Why not address both in your proposal just to be safe?

On cursory reading it appears there is no conflict.

Alternate I adds a paragraph (11) that reads, "Complete if the offeror has represented itself as disadvantaged in paragraph ( c )(4) or ( c )(9) of this provision.) [The offeror shall check the category in which its ownership falls]:" This is followed by categories of ownership qualifying as disadvantaged, each with a blank that can be checked when applicable.

If you did not represent your firm as disadvantaged, no action required.

If you did, check the applicable category.