Jump to content
The Wifcon Forums and Blogs


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About EFeinberg

  • Rank
  • Birthday 09/20/1938

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Washington, DC
  1. Vitopie: You haven't said whether you are a Federal agency. If so,do you have Interagency Agreement capability? I have had good experiences with obtaining legal research service requirements utilizing the services of the Library of Congress (FEDLINK). The contact information on their website www.loc.gov is 202-707-4850 or gharris@loc.gov. They offer two types of services. Under the Transfer Pay Option, the requiring agency enters into an Interagency Agreement with the Library of Congress. The Library's Contracts office will then issue a delivery order to the legal research service on your behalf. There is quite a comprehensive list of providers to select from. Under the Direct Express option, your agency issues the delivery order against the Library's contract.