Jump to content
The Wifcon Forums and Blogs


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About shebra

  • Rank
  1. We are an Army tenant on a Navy base. A contractor for Navy was repairing a pipe, which burst, and caused damage to a keyboard in our Army-occupied building. Also the incident caused damage to an employees radio located on her desk. We have an existing support agreement where we pay Navy to provide services to our building via contract. How do we get compensated for the damaged keyboard (government), and the employee's personal radio?